Started in 2008, blues and oranges made from half-square triangles, based on a quilt I saw in APQ magazine:
"Charmed" - a bunch (1000's) of 60 degree triangles. In 2006, I cut all the triangles (no three are alike - ie, I cut two triangles from each fabric). I put it all on a design wall, then removed each row and packaged for sewing. This is larger than a king, and it is still sitting in the bag, fermenting for the day it is completed and enjoyed.
From the Indian Orange Peel class I took, I made many of the arcs but was unable to attend the last several sessions of the class, so I remain intimidated to complete the top (especially the border which is a daunting, seemingly impossible task in itself - much like a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle, only this quilt's border requires perfect attention to detail). Began in 2006:
I thought of another, 'easier' way to arrange the arcs. Could also be pretty: