Sunday, January 5, 2014

Grilled Salmon + Pesto Mini-Tacos: Food Idea

I had some leftover grilled pecan-encrusted salmon (Trader Joes) and also had just tried this recipe for fresh pesto from the food network. I decided to make little mini tacos using white corn tortillas from Whole Foods and some red onion and avocado. I thought the salmon/pesto combination might be weird but they were actually REALLY GOOD!

I'm going to try making pita bread and also some honeycomb candy later today. Also, I recently read an article about how taking pictures of your food can make it less appetizing when you eat it...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lea!
    Thanks for this posting, your pictures are beautiful!
    I guess this very well accompanied salmon were very delicious! Your pesto must be very contrasting with the avocado pieces.
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete