I finished this quilt at the end of May. I did a dark binding on the light side, a light binding on the dark side, and a medium binding on the straight edges.
Without the binding:
Here is one before the quilt was all pieced together:
I decided to go with the angular border on two sides, which was a bit tricky to bind, but I followed several tutorials from the internet. I do like how it turned out and it was a good challenge to learn the Y-seams. Here is the back. I used a lovely gray fabric from the Robert Kaufman Chambray Union line:
I did a basic meandering loopy-loop stitch, here is a close-up:
And some close-ups of the folded quilt, with those angular borders: