Saturday, December 4, 2010

Knitting? Knitting!

I think I might have to take up knitting (again). I came across this really cool knitted blanket in ReadyMade magazine. Here is the link to the online article.

 Doesn't that blanket just look so luscious and colorful and soft? Can't you just imagine yourself with that blanket wrapped around you on a couch reading a good book, or... knitting??
 I can't really imagine myself knitting. But I think I'm going to have to take it up again for this project. It inspires me THAT MUCH. Yes, I tried knitting once, I think it was back in oh-three. I still have the balls of yarn and the project. The balls of yarn are so soft and I love the colors. But I got about four inches into a scarf, messed up, picked the whole thing out and started over. Here is how far I got on the second round:
Yeah, it's like eight inches. Not very promising. So anyway I'm going to look into this and see if I can't figure out a way to motivate myself to get interested in knitting again just long enough to finish this awesome blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment