Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cheetah Bag

This morning I made the cheetah bag (finally) for my sister's kids. It was a lot of fun and I love the final result! (I might have to make myself one!) I used the cheetah fabric I bought a few months ago, and I used some cool animal print fabric I got during my shop hop in Phoenix last week. The selvage did not say the name of the fabric (I only got 1/4 yard and the name was cut off). I used a black canvas-type fabric for the bottom for durability and also for the inside. I used fusible fleece again for stability, both on the inside bag and the outside bag. I made this the same way I made Sophia's bag, but I wanted a slightly bigger bag here so I started with a 15.5" x 29" piece of fabric. I also added a small bit of velcro on the inside of this bag to hold it shut when in use:
Isn't this fabric cool!
Now I'm off to make a pie! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment