Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pinterest Art Board: Less pinning & More making ART!


During a recent 'pinning session' I had this idea for a little piece of artwork. I love the colors in it and the marks - it's an homage to my Catalog of Marks. I admit I love pinterest because it's visually pleasing to have all the stuff you find interesting and pretty right there in front of you, lined up in neat boxes of color and shape. One of my favorite boards is my Paper Board where I pin and repin gloriously colorful artworks.

Plus it's great to get ideas or inspiration and motivation for artwork or home storage or quilting or plenty of other things.

But as any of you regular pinners know, it can be quite addictive. More addictive than Bejeweled, even! So although I will continue pinning, I'm committing now to spend at least as much time MAKING art as I spend PINNING art. Who's with me!?

1 comment: